This salad will help cleanse your system and provide you with minerals and vitamins. Choose organic ingredients when you can to avoid pesticides and such.
- 1 head broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces
- ½ small onion – red onion or scallions will work nicely
- 2-4 carrots, sliced thin, chopped or run through a spiralizer (Cut a slice lengthwise before spiraling to make separate pieces) – I used 2 large carrots, one purple & one yellow
- handful dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds – I only had whole so I ground them coarsely
- about 4” chunk of cheddar cheese, diced tiny (optional) for non-dairy use 2 Tablespoons Nutritional yeast
- ½ cup Green Goddess Dressing (Organic) (or dairy-free equivalent)
- 1 cup plain yogurt – Greek or regular (Organic) (or dairy-free equivalent)
Mix all ingredients and chill several hours to overnight. Enjoy!
*Variations include diced apple, chopped orange slices, grapes, berries or other types of nuts. Create!