Ok, my apologies, I missed posting #2 which was using a smaller bowl or plate for meals.
For my 3rd new habit I will :
- continue drinking water
- continue using a small plate or bowl
# 3 – I NEED to take time to be quiet with my thoughts-meditate. My mind has been in a fog for a short while now and it’s driving me nuts! It’s time to practice what I teach. I will take 10 minutes for myself every day, no distractions, no excuses.
Haven’t meditated yet? Here’s a good way to start:
- decide on the spot you will do it every day, make sure it’s quiet, comfortable and un-interrupted
- set the time each day if you can – if you can’t, don’t worry, just do it when you get the chance
- set a timer for 5 or 10 minutes so that you don’t have to clock watch – cell phones work well because they don’t make the ticking sound
- sit or lay comfortably, close your eyes, concentrate on your breathing in and out paced slowly and let thoughts come in and let them leave